Light and Rich
- Type of wine : Born from overripe grapes, and by successive sorting 3 to 4 times between the period of 10th October to 10th November. Each selection is processed separately so that it develops its own characteristics and then is blended before commercialisation.
- Grape Variety : 100% Chenin
- Soil type: Clay and shale
- Wine making :Pressed at low pressure (pneumatic press) to preserve the original flavor which comes from overripe grapes. The low fermentation temperature lasts several weeks.
- Taste : brilliant golden yellow colour.